Thursday 23 June 2016

BREAKING: Star CONFIRM He’s Placed Transfer Talks With Arsenal On Hold

samuelagb.com brings you news from top football news sites from the likes of ESPN, SkySport, Daily Mail, Daily Star and Metro… We also Analyse football, player, transfer and predict Teams starting line-up.
According to reports, Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny has put talk over his future on-hold.
The Pole is wanted back at Roma after last season’s loan. But the 26-year-old remained silent about where he would ply his trade in the coming season.
“Right now I’m not thinking about my future,” Szczesny told Calciomercato.
“My teammates and I are focused exclusively on the Euros. I hope to achieve a good result with Poland, I’ll only think about other things once the tournament is over.”
Follow samuelagb.com  on Facebook  for more latest Arsenal transfer news, injury news, team news and rumours.

No comments:
Write comments

Social Network

BTCClicks.com Banner