Wednesday 13 January 2016

This Guy Got A Tattoo Of A Vacuum Cleaner Which He's Now Regretting

This is Lewis Flint, 21, from Grimsby.

This is Lewis Flint, 21, from Grimsby.
C4 / Bodyshockers
Speaking on Channel 4’s Bodyshockers, Flint said he got the tattoo when he was 16: “I got loads of attention and I was a bit of a local hero. I loved it.”

“But I was with a girl recently and I liked her… things were going well until we got naked.”

C4 / Bodyshockers
 
“When she saw it she said ‘What’s that? I am off!’ I was gutted. I never thought I would regret my tattoo when I got it done.”

He tried to have laser removal surgery, but it was too painful.

C4 / Bodyshockers
C4 / Bodyshockers
 
He said: “The thought of that going round near my balls is unbearable.”
And now he has to live with a tattoo of Henry the Hoover around his genitals.

No comments:
Write comments

Social Network

BTCClicks.com Banner